At last my hunt for the macro flash light come to an end. Branded macro flash guns are too costly to afford, since then I was trying to make it using LED,s which is very common now a days.
I came to see BPL Studylite SL100 and with the help of some wires, screw drivers and some work with soldering iron, job finished. Variable resistor is used to control the intensity of light and 9v battery ( transistor battery) been used to power the LED's. Some photos taken with the custom made macro flash light given below.
I came to see BPL Studylite SL100 and with the help of some wires, screw drivers and some work with soldering iron, job finished. Variable resistor is used to control the intensity of light and 9v battery ( transistor battery) been used to power the LED's. Some photos taken with the custom made macro flash light given below.
No comments:
Post a Comment